Friday, June 22, 2007

I Came Into the Livingroom...

Grumpy cat spends almost all of her time outside these days, and she has even started teaching the kittens how to play out there. Last night, while my human was eating ice cream, I ventured into the living room, through the throngs of squirmy kittens. My ruse worked - she let me lick the bowl when she was done.


This morning, having survived last night's adventure, I decided to take up my old place on a chair next to my Mom while she works. Again, I had to growl at the mewing little vermin, but I made it to the chair. My reward was being dragged into a son spot. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ


Now each of the kittens has come toward me, but I growl menacingly. My human must like them, because after I do this, she picks each one up and pets it. I am jealous.


She calls this one "Tarzana."

2 comments:

Kitikata-san said...

Mighty, Tarzana is very cute. I can see why she would pick her up. But then again, you are very cute too, and she has picked you up for 14 years! Ha, that is longer than the kitten!

Daisy said...

Oh, I think Tarzana is very cute! I love her dilute coloring. I do not blame you for growling though.