Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Upstairs in the New Bedroom


For some reason, my human moved all our bedroom furniture to a new bedroom upstairs. Oh how I miss the basement! I long to be down there again. At first, I thought she was moving in with grumpy cat, but then she brought my food dish, litter and bed up to the new room.


I grumbled and growled, but after two days of not seeing any other cats or kittens around, deigned to eat a little tuna fish in the kitchen.


Then today, my human opened all the doors to my wing of the house, and Staubie came into my bedroom. MY BEDROOM. I chased her under the bed. Now, I am keeping a watchful eye on the bedroom door. No OTHER can may enter.


The kittens are another story. I keep growling at them, but they are too cute to attack. Cali already drank from my water bowl while I watched. It is only a matter of time before they figure out that I am too afraid of them to attack.


5 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh, those kittens are very cute. And look at the little calico!

MightyCat said...

Cali has a home and will be moving soon to her new location. Her new family has two little children and they are moving to Nashville from Oakland.

Soon we will say goodbye to Cali...

Unknown said...

These little guys are so cute! Good job to grumpy aka Staubie and you for raising such nice kittens.

Gattina said...

Oh dear, I am afraid I am nearly in the same situation ! Since 3 days I have adopted a little 6 week old kitten, Rosie, and two of my cats just can't stand her ! My "personal" cat Pookie is so jalous that she doesn't go in my room anymore where I had to keep little Rosie for the first days and she hisses and gnarls at her and on top she is very offended I try to give her as much attention as I can and hope that it will get better. Arthur who even let himself pet by small kids, is afraid of this mini cat and runs away ! The only one feeling well is little Rosie ! (post and pictures on my blog "My cats & funny stories"

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!