Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fat Freddie

My Human is a PUSHOVER. I was all excited because we moved to a new house. It came with TWO MORE CATS. This is Freddie with his friend Borax the duck. Borax scared me, but these two liked to scare each other. Then a coyote got Borax. No more duck.


I can see why my human helped Freddie - He was so skinny. You can see his bone outlines. EWWW.

But not the scene has changed. Freddie and the other two kittens PLAY together. It's obnoxious. And he's FAT and I am afraid we will run out of food.





3 comments:

The Lee County Clowder said...

You probably don't have to worry about running out of food. If your Human is like most cat-loving beans, you will eat well and often for the rest of your life.

The problem is gonna be all the other cats your Human will try find homes for, or adopt, or at least help. We have the same problem with our Food Source.

Kitikata-san said...

Oh, I am sorry Borax became dinner and Freddie lost his friend. BUT, I am glad that Freddie has become friends with the kittens. Thank you for taking in Freddie.
ps I bet you are going to love Freddie a lot too, just like the kittens.

MightyCat said...

He is full of energy and tries to chase my tail...