Sunday, May 13, 2007

Invasion from the kitten room

That's right. The disturbing squeaks have grown legs and are beginning to venture out into our living room. They peer with their beady little eyes around the corner, then scamper back under the bed where they sleep. I could annihilate then with on swipe of my paw!
MUHAHAHAHAHA!

But I am allowing them to grow and learn just now. Besides, they are down on the floor and I am on the chair in the sun. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Little Nash here even got to go outside. He is a poor little orphan with no adult to take care of him. If he doesn't get adopted, I fear he will become another outdoor (but neutered) male cat wandering the hillside. He's so fluffy - I hope someone out there takes heart and adopts him. He comes with a free neutering coupon...

6 comments:

Kitikata-san said...

This little guy is so cute! I can't take it, he is so cute!

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

OH he certainly will find a human mommy... he is adorable. Sending our purrs to you all beautiful Kitty Cats! Hugs

The Crew said...

Oh, how could anyone not want him? Mom says, if there wasn't 4 of us already, she'd adopt another kitten.

George

Daisy said...

Poor little Nash, he is very cute. My Mommie volunteers 3 days a week at a cat rescue shelter, and she wants to take ALL the kittens home.

Kat 3 said...

Kittens!!!! I love kittens ...

Cool bloggy!

Ellen Whyte said...

What lovely little cats. Hope you find them nice homes.

Also: you have been tagged! This tag challenge: tell us 7 special things about yourself. Check out Au’s list at Katz Tales.