Thursday, May 17, 2007

Nash walked near, Mighty growled, Staubie flipped



Look who peeked around the corner at me yesterday? It's NASH! He has gotten quite good at exploring the house. He is so little that I can't hit him, so I just growl when he gets too close so that he learns some manners.

Unfortunately, this leads to Staubie getting pretty scared. She tries to heard him away, but you know what they say about herding cats...

Anyway, my Mom told me that this little explorer still has no home, but that she will bring photos to her pilates class in case someone there needs a new furry friend. He is quite sweet from what I can tell and has started following my Mom around the house (which is my role so I am a bit jealous.)

3 comments:

Daisy said...

Oh! Look at little Nash! He is very very cute.

Around Your Wrist said...

nash is really cute! i hope your mom is able to find a home for him.

--suz

Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

Ohhhh maybe he has a home... with you? He is so very cute. Sending much purrs and love...