Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tagged!

My kitty friend at KatzTales tagged me! This tag challenge: 7 things about MightyCat! (Here she comes to save the day...) And I get to ask other kitties to put in their two cents. Too bad grumpy cat doesn't yet have a blog...

OK, 7 things:
  1. I love cantaloupe. Mom can leave chicken and fish in the garbage and I won't touch it. If she throws out cantaloupe rinds, though, I dig through the trash to eat them.
  2. Mom and I met when my first humans had me in a shopping cart with my brothers. They were going to take me to the pound if no one adopted us. Mom chose me because I was the ugly one and I batted at her hand when she put it in the cart.
  3. When I was young and spry, they called me "Mighty Head Hunter" because, when Mom went out of town, I would hunt mice and line their heads up in a row on the front door step.
  4. This year, I have learned how to ride in the car. I like to snooze in my bowl mostly while we are on the road. I draw the line, however, at the leash.
  5. I have never had kittens, but I once adopted a youngster, who later left. I miss him.
  6. I am allergic to Advantage and Frontline and Mom doesn't know what to do next.
  7. Lately, I have been losing weight and throwing up a lot. I don't know if Mom has noticed, but I fear I might be ill.

Others tagged for this meme:

I haven't found a cat yet who hasn't been tagged - looking on the German websites now...

6 comments:

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Oh, no! We hope the v-e-t can help. We don't want you to be ill!

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

BTW, you can find our blog at http://rileytiki.wordpress.com/

(we have a blogger ID, but don't actually blog there)

Kitikata-san said...

Oh Mighty, I think it is funny that you eat cantelope. I don't know if I know wha a cantelope is. I am sorry to hear about the barfy thing. Maybe the doctor can get you different food, or fix you up.

Daisy said...

Hmm, I have never tried cantaloupe. I do not think I would like it though. I hope you are not getting sick!

MightyCat said...

Mom will take me to the vet when she gets back into town. I heard her talking about it with her boyfriend. They also want to get Staubie fixed soon so that we don't have any more scary kittens around the house...